Saturday, April 13, 2013


First off I just want to say I love all my fellow 295'ers. This has been some of the best days of not only my school experience but my life. The dynamic of this group was amazing and each individual brought their own unique qualities to the table to create, in my eyes, a smart, talented, high energy, fun loving, tight knit family. Not only has this trip been about learning through an educational process, but I feel as though I have matured as an individual as well. This has happened solely do to the love and support of everyone involved in this life altering journey. Even on our down time I was intellectually enriched just because of the company I was surrounded by. I have learned so much invaluable information in such a short period of time and I feel as though I have made great connections with great people that will only continue to grow and help me down the road. I know I can rely on these individuals for anything and everything, whether it be school work or life problems. It is programs and individuals like these that helps to maintain the integrity of the number one community college in the United States, SBCC. I think it really reflects the character of everyone involved that we were able to grow so close in such a short period of time. At all moments I felt completely comfortable and was able to just relax and be myself. I am glad that I met every individual, and that does not happen often, because I normally do not agree with to many other people when it comes to my ideals and beliefs. I would also like to thank the administration and staff of the college for their support of this program and allowing me to gain a brand new perspective into my own life. 2-9-5 FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Clif Wilson  

No comments:

Post a Comment