Thursday, April 11, 2013

This was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. There is no way I could have gained the knowledge that I now possess if I was limited to solely a classroom environment. The ability to see what happens to maintain California has not only inspired me to continue studying political science but it has also reinforced everything that I have learned throughout my journey at SBCC. I cannot thank both Dr. Eskandari and Julian enough. Due to this unique opportunity I can honestly say that I am now way more knowledgeable at what some of our top politicians, lobbyists, activists, and consultants do on a day to day basis. Not only have I learned what these groups of individuals do on a technical level, but by observing their demeanor and behaviors I have gained a perspective that would not have been accessible if it was not for this rare experience to get hands on learning. I now know what regulations these politicians, lobbyists, activists, and consultants must abide by as well as the personality qualities that can help maintain a nimble brain in a rather taxing environment.
                                                                                                            - Clif Wilson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment