Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sacramento Remebered

As we have returned home from our incredible week in Sacramento and life is slowly going back to normal, it is hard to believe that it was only a few days ago where the capitol was our reality. The week was very intense and passed all too quickly. As such, it was a week to be experienced and only in retrospect can I truly appreciate something that so easily came to be my reality. Not only did I learn invaluable information from the most esteemed sources but I was lucky enough to witness the legislative process and gain insight I never would of gained weren't it for this program. Moreover, everyone involved truly made this trip. The very fact that we got to see Sacramento together and share this experience made it unforgettable and the lessons learned and bonds made are something I not only appreciate but cherish.

-Claudia Nizich

No comments:

Post a Comment